We THANK YOU for your interest in developing an AngelaCARES, Inc. Chapter in your community.
The primarily purpose of each AngelaCARES, Inc. chapter is to promote the growth of youth volunteering, advocate for senior citizens and support senior caregivers by helping these individuals strengthen their communities to live the best lives possible. Chapters take the lead to help others by educating their communities.
The primarily goal is for all walks of life to pitch in and strengthen our community. In support of this goal, chapters provide collective opportunities for all ages to participate in volunteer efforts to service seniors, caregivers and youth. Chapters strive to bring the joy, knowledge and benefits to their communities with help from high school and college students along with anyone else looking to make a difference.
Advantages and Benefits of being an AngelaCARES Chapter
- Guidelines for operating a Chapter are provided to the Chapter officers
- Our IRS Section 501(c)(3) non-profit charitable/educational status helps gain access to use of community facilities suitable for social dances and/or workshops and encourages donations
- New members have access to our national toll free number with their own extension
- The non-profit status enables chapters to generate considerable no cost publicity through press releases and Public Service Announcements.
- Chapters receive immediate consultation and assistance when problems are encountered
- Chapters can provide each other with opportunities for cross-promotional activities
- Your Chapter and its officials will have the status and prestige of being the local representative of the national governing body of AngelaCARES, Inc.
If you are interested in starting an AngelaCARES, Inc. Chapter, please complete the initial Chapter Application. Click download to retrieve and complete the Chapter Application.
Please call our National Office at or email email@example.com for further details on how a new AngelaCARES, Inc. chapter might be formed in your community.