AngelaCARES, Inc. offers a variety of ways for you to help make a difference in our community. Your volunteer commitment can be project based, short-term, or long-term. AngelaCARES, Inc. volunteers help mentor our future generation, advocate for our wise generation and support our senior caregivers.
Who Can Volunteer?
- Anyone who wants to help his or her community
- Anyone who wants to provide a service
- Anyone who wants to help make a difference
- Anyone who wants to give back
- And everyone else!
Why People Volunteer?
- To simply help someone in need
- To learn a new skill
- To learn about their community
- To make new friends
- To share a skill
- To be a mentor to our youth
- To be part of a team
- Any many more reasons…
AngelaCARES, Inc.’s volunteer wish list:
The following are just some of the projects and volunteer opportunities available:
- Customer Service Support Representatives
- Data Entry
- Event planners and organizers
- Fundraising planners and organizers
- Grant Writers
- Guest Presenters at Seminars
- Industry Experts (i.e. aging care, senior housing, Medicare, senior rights, etc.)
- Professional Service Providers (i.e. lawyers, accountants, photographers, etc.)
- Program assistants (our Adopt-A-Grand-Friend program)
- Program assistants (our Volunteer Program)
- Program assistants (our Youth Volunteer Workshop)
- Research Representative
- Social Media Experts
- Strategic Advisers and Planners
- Technology Assistants
- Workshop Presenters
- Writers and Editors
- Youth Mentors
AngelaCARES, Inc.’s Intern wish list:
- Administrative Assistants
- Community Outreach
- Content Editors
- Data Analysts
- Marketing Assistant
If you are interested in joining AngelaCARES, Inc. to help fulfill our mission which is to serve as an advocate for senior citizens, a support system for their caregivers and a mentor to the youth by educating and empowering them to volunteer. If you are as committed to strengthening communities by enhancing the quality of life through the generations as we are, please complete the volunteer application form below. Once you finish your application, please email the form to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact us as noted below.
Phone: 201-706-2884 Toll Free: 888-795-8819
We are happy to have you join our team to help make a difference! We value your commitment!